Pint of Origin SA - Collaboration Edition
Fri 8th July from 6-8pm Front Bar, Free Entry
Crafty Pint founder, Good Beer Week co-founder and PoO mastermind James Smith is bringing his 'Crafty Cabal' to Thebarton - and we're putting a collaborative spin on the Pint of Origin Tap line-up for the night. We'll be splitting our Taps three ways between the beers of our Collaborators, the Collaboration beers themselves and Wheaty Brewing Corps staples.
We'll be pouring:
- Mornington Peninsula Brewery Dog's Bollocks ESB
- Cavalier Baltic Porter
- Hobart Brewing Co St Christopher's Cream Ale
- Hawkers Saison
- Wheaty Brewing Corps/Mornington Honey Baltic Porter
- WBC/Cavalier Russian Caravan
- Hobart Brewing Co/WBC Shake 'n Grind Tassie Gose
- WBC/Hawkers Tripoli Rosewater & Chamomile Tripel
Wheaty Brewing Corps:
- Blood Oats
- Non-Corps Promise
- Black Pils
- Thebby Bitter
Join James 'Crafty Pint' Smith and Matt 'Crafty SA' King for a post-collaboration brewday Fancy and talk Cabals, contracts, Bitters, beer writing, truth in advertising, Animal Farm, PoO trails and bulging biceps...
We'll be Foodtrucking: Taco Cat from 5pm
Kegs tapped 6pm, on for as long as they last!