Wheaty Whisk(e)y V4 Single Malt Release + Iniquity Tasting with Ian Schmidt
Sat Nov 30th from 3pm-5pm
Tickets $20+bf through Oztix HERE
We’ve bottled another Whisk(e)y!
This time round the Wheaty has secured an entire Cask of 14yo Port+Sherry Barrel matured Whisk(e)y (48.5% abv) from Southern Coast Distillers - the renowned Welland based Whisky Distiller that is no more...*
Join us for the launch of our latest privately bottled whisk(e)y - available by the dram over the bar on the night and as bottles to take home – alongside some very special Iniquity releases presented by Co-Owner/Distiller Ian Schmidt of Tin Shed Distilling Co/Iniquity Single Malt Whisky.
- Wheaty Whisk(e)y V4 – 48.5% 14yo Port & Sherry Barrel aged beauty (bottles for sale on the night)
- Wheaty Whisk(e)y ‘Work in Progress’ – 1yo distilled beer…
- Iniquity Batch 016 – 46% the Breakfast Whisky. You can’t drink all day if you don’t start at breakfast and this dram is wonderful on porridge (for sale on the night)
- Iniquity Gold Batch 005 – 60% and 6 years old. Incredibly complex and integrated. A whisky that reminds you why you drink whisky. No longer available but on show to remind you that when Iniquity Gold batches are available you need to buy first and ask why and how much, late!
- Iniquity Experimental Batch – 44% single malt produced in the interests of science. Not for sale on the night but orders will be taken.
Tickets $20+bf through OZTIX Here
*At least in its former incarnation as Southern Coast Distillers...