Wheaty Whisk(e)y: To Peat or Not to Peat - That is the Tasting!
Wed August 30th 6-8pm
Tickets $25+BF HERE
Join Dr Paul “that depends” Gooding and Big "palate weight" G as they try and answer that most polarising of all whisky arguments: Does Peat matter?
Six whiskies, head to head.
Unpeated Vs Peated.
No prisoners taken!
And you, the taster, get to decide the issue on the night.
- Bakery Hill 2008 8yo A Wisp Of Smoke Cask 106 Peated Malt 51.7%
- Cadenhead Islay 7yo 57.6%
- Hazelburn 2007 9yo Barolo Cask Finish 57.9%
- Kavalan Solist Port Cask Strength 57.8%
- Lagavulin 1997 15yo Distillers Edition 43%
- Redbreast 15yo 46%
Voting: non-compulsory & non-binding
Tickets $25+BF available through OZTix HERE