From 4pm, Front Bar
In a bid to celebrate this year's Hop Harvest and 'close the gap between paddock and pint' Hop Products Australia released a clutch of green Oz hops - the freshest hops possible - straight off the bine.
With wet, fresh Hops available once again it was time for our annual Green Monster tussle. This Hop Harvest (early March) the Wheaty Brewing Corps cranked out a new ‘Harvest Ale’ in collaboration with long term Wheaty ally Aaron Caruana - to launch in late April over a dedicated Fresh Hop weekend. 'Hedy Hopper' is a Hazy Wet Hop IPA featuring 25kg of fresh Enigma flowers in a 600L batch; well-bitter, juicy and smooth.
We also sought out Wet Hop beers from some of Australia's finest in an endeavor to fill a Font with Oz Harvest Ales - let the Wheaty Wet Hop Showcase commence!
We'll be pouring
- Wheaty Brewing Corps/Aaron Caruana 'Hedy Hopper' Hazy Wet Hop IPA (Enigma)
- Smiling Samoyed 'Hop Harvest' Amber
- Blackman's 'Galaxy Town' Lager
- Green Beacon 'The Botanist' Wet Hop Galaxy IPA
- Green Beacon 'The Botanist' Wet Hop Enigma IPA
- Bridge Road 'Harvest Ale'
- Bridge Road 'Dark Harvest'
Kegs Tapped 4pm Sat, on for as long as they last!