From 4pm, Front Bar
In a bid to celebrate this year's Hop Harvest and 'close the gap between paddock and pint' Hop Products Australia released a clutch of green Oz hops - the freshest hops possible - straight off the bine.
With wet, fresh Hops available we decided to play – so this Hop Harvest (early March) the Wheaty Brewing Corps cranked out a couple of ‘Harvest Ales’ - to launch in late April over a dedicated Fresh Hop weekend.
We also extended an invitation to other Local Brewers: if you brew a Wet Hop Ale we'll pour it and endeavor to fill an entire Font with (South) Australian Harvest Ales.
And so the Wheaty Wet Hop Showcase rolls on - a weekend of Taps dedicated to Local Harvest Ales - and the odd Harvest Cider.
We'll be pouring
- Smiling Samoyed 'Hop Harvest' Pale
- Mismatch 'Fresh Hop Cider'
- Wheaty Brewing Corps 'Green Team Australia' IPA
- Wheaty Brewing Corps 'Vienna Pale Ale'
- Bridge Road 'Harvest Ale'
- Bridge Road 'Dark Harvest'
Kegs Tapped 5pm Fri, on for as long as they last!