Wheaty Brewing Corps' 2nd Birthday!
Sun 10th July from 3-8pm
A full 13 Tap Takeover of Beers brewed in our own Backyard!
To celebrate what has been an extraordinary couple of years in the life of our Brewery, we're turning over ALL of our Taps to the Wheaty Brewing Corps, including the launch of our three Good Beer Wheaty Collaborations.
We’ll be pouring:
- Alici Bianco Anchovy IPA - with Leo (Birra del Borgo) & Brooks (Nomad)
- Salty Satsuma Saison - with Darren (Dr's Orders) & Joe (Liberty)
- East Coast IPA - with Grant and Dennis (Modus Operandi) & Tom (Fixation)
- Sir Bob (Gelbhopf) - Germanish Pils
- Blackberry Saison - Kettle Sour Saison
- Non-Corps Promise - Rye IPA
- Black Pils - Black Pils
- Thebby Bitter - 5031
- Blood Oats - Oat Red Ale
- Pinknic Assassin - Hibiscus Saison
- Bluestocking - Blue(ish) Ale
- Tripoli - Rosewater & Hibiscus Tripel - with Maz (Hawkers)
- Inkslinger - Foreign Extra Stout (Handpump)
We’ll also be screening the final cut of our (very) local (very) short film ‘The Wheaty Builds a Brewery’, serving Bohemian BBQ out front from 3pm, gunning our Schlook Raffle 3-8pm & letting The Lagerphones loose in the Tin Shed from 4pm...
Kegs tapped from 3pm, on for as long as they last.
Wheaty Brewing Corps - make Beer not War!