Wheaty Brewing Corps' 1st Birthday
Thurs 9th July from 6-8pm
A full 13 Tap Takeover of Beers brewed in our own Backyard!
To celebrate what has been an extraordinary first year in the life of our Brewery, we're turning over ALL of our Taps to the Wheaty Brewing Corps, including the launch of four new beers: three Good Beer Wheaty Collaborations and one beer brewed specially for the occasion - Non-Corps Promise.
We’ll be pouring:
- Alici Nero - Anchovy Black Gose with Leo (Birra del Borgo)
- Victory Beaver - Vienna Pils with Bill (Victory) & Logan (Beavertown)
- Anaphylaxis - Manuka Smoked Chipotle Black IPA with Doc (Doctor's Orders)
- Non-Corps Promise - Supercharged Corps Promise
Not Quite as New Beers:
- Sir Bob (Gelbhopf) - Germanish Pils with Dave (Mountain Goat)
- Blackberry Saison - Kettle Sour Saison
- WILKO - Imperial Milk Stout with John (Bogan)
- Tawny Porter - Brown Porter
- Satsuma Porter - Brown Porter with plums
- Blood Oats - Oat Red Ale
- Irony - (I)PA
- BIPA - Black IPA
- Barley/Wine - Barleywine
We’ll also be screening the eagerly awaited final cut of our (very) local (very) short film ‘The Wheaty Builds a Brewery’, serving Los Pinchos out front from 6pm, gunning our Schlook Raffle 6-8pm & letting Sloe Ruin loose in the Tin Shed from 8pm...
Kegs tapped from 6pm, on for as long as they last.
Wheaty Brewing Corps - make Beer not War!