Sun 29th March from 4pm
A Font full of South Australian Saisons!
As Ryan from Little Bang Brewing had a think about Saison on his way to work (as is often the case, apparently), it dawned on him that 2015 has seen a relative explosion in locally brewed Saisons - enough to occupy an entire Font at the Wheaty in fact. We jumped at the idea of showcasing a range of SAisons; be they French, Belgian &/or Other yeast fermented, spicy or spiced, straw coloured or amber, hoppy or not, lean or full, sweet or dry, sour &/or bitter, farmhouse or warehouse...
It's time to embrace a beer that's more of a family than a style - and a pretty open-ended one at that.
We'll be pouring:
- Little Bang Uncommon Cloud
- Lobethal Bierhaus Belair Menace
- Mismatch Saison
- Wheaty Brewing Corps Picnic Assassin
- Wheaty Brewing Corps Black Lime Gose (fermented with French Saison yeast)
- Wheaty Brewing Corps Kettle Sour Blackberry Saison - launching on the day!
We'll be Food Trucking:
Phat Buddha Cambodian Rolls from 4pm
Kegs tapped from 4pm